About the job Engagement Specialist
On behalf of Thales, we are looking for an:
Thales Digital Identification Systems (DIS) is one of the Global Business Units located in the Netherlands where people daily contribute to improving Digital Identification products such as banking card, Identity Cards and Digital Access (IAM).
About your future job
- The Engagement Specialist has a key role in building trusted relationship with customers and sales, to develop the business, leveraging on PS capabilities. A strong customer and business oriented mindset is expected for the position, to permanently adapt our offers with a fast moving demand.
- The Engagement specialist has also a central role in building the revenue forecast for PS, and
securing the revenue in close collaboration with the Delivery team.
- Translate use cases into workable stories and scope PS opportunities to deliver services
engagements mainly in EMEA.
- Monitor thoroughly opportunities pipeline and take pro-active actions to ensure Delivery team is
sized, prepared and skilled to deliver these future projects
- Pro-actively adapt existing offers, or propose new services, to fit business needs and expectations
- Responsible for securing the PS revenue of her/his opportunities, in close collaboration with the
- Contribute with CPL Pre-Sales to the initial design of the solution proposed to the customer. Validate
final design in order to have it endorsed by PS team for delivery.
- Determines the appropriate services offerings for each opportunity, based on customer budget.
Define a good and adapted offer.
- Assist sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery
process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables.
- Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer in the pre-sales phase and in
handover meeting to delivery team.
Why you'd be a good match
- BSc/ MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, Management or equivalent
- Demonstrable work experience in professional services, ideally IT security
- Experience in working with technical teams (system integration, implementation, solutions delivery) and in projects management (>5 years).
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and new products.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Business and customer oriented mindset is a must.
- Proactive and Can Do attitude is required to be successful in the position.
What's in it for you
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance.
Are you interested, but do you still have a question? Please feel free to contact Barbara Boid, [email protected]
Of course, you can already apply for this unique opportunity too! To do so, click on the button "Solliciteren" and send us your CV and motivation letter. Please state your salary requirements and earliest possible start date when applying.