About the job Receptionist
Part-time (3-4 days), Amsterdam
About our client
They are a fast-growing real estate (technology) company, changing the world for the better. Joining them means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals spread over their offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and London that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. They are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards their greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because they strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
Do you have a customer-oriented ‘hospitality’ attitude? Then they are looking for you. You will be the first impression of the company that visitors will have. Together with your fellow receptionist, you take care of the office and reception area. However, this is not an ordinary reception, you are responsible for a large open space. Their goal is guests and colleagues to feel welcome and well taken care off.
- Answering the phone in a correct and representative way
- Welcoming of colleagues and visitors
- Dividing post, distributing incoming email, booking parking spaces and meeting rooms
- Keep close contact with their suppliers
- Cleaning and preparing of the meeting and kitchen area
- Providing and presenting healthy snacks for your colleagues
- Ordering taxi’s, couriers, flowers, food and beverage
- Assists during events
- BHV / AED and can assist when calamities occur
Competencies relevant for the role
- A customer-oriented approach
- Team player and a flexible working attitude
- Service minded by nature and a huge drive to help others
- High working energy, enthusiastic personality
- Multi-tasker with excellent organising and planning skills,
- Good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Welcoming, self-reliant
Skills / Level of Experience
- MBO education
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the hotel / hospitality industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and oral skills in Dutch and English
Benefits at EDGE
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- Free access to the fitness facilities with boxing and bootcamp classes
- Daily healthy and diverse lunch (addition to income for tax purposes only)
- 25 Days of holiday leave and 3 collective days off per year
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Pension plan and additional employee insurances
- Commuting allowance
- Laptop and a mobile phone (also for private use)
- Regular company events, parties and drinks
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions about the role. Or, apply direct online!