About the job Product Owner
Product Owner (2)
For one of our clients, a financial specialist in the mobility sector, we are looking for two Senior Product Owners who will act as the bridge between the business and their external development team. You will draft strategy, lead international projects and challenge both the business and the development team to establish a state-of-the-art platform, from scratch.
You will be responsible for:
● Rebuilding the current platform, a large international project in which you have a global role with a reach of five different countries as a start, with main focus on the Europe and the US. This might change overtime to more countries;
● Being a strong leader by coordinating cross-functional global projects, connecting with other departments and deriving the necessary information for strategic and tactical purposes;
● Large IT projects (agile);
● Playing a key role in drafting the IT-Strategy and will discuss IT-strategies in close coordination with the (IT-) teams within each country;
● Designing and leading the day-to-day product development process (conception, planning, development, and QA). You coordinate efforts with multiple countries, partners, and our external development team.
We are looking for someone with:
● A university degree in the field of IT, business or related, however, focus is on skills / experience, less on degrees / certificates
● A minimum of 6+ years of working experience in the IT area (e.g., Product Owner, Projectmanagement or Quality Assurance)
● Excellent communication (English) skills with positive “can do” attitude
● Proactive decision making skills and a proven record in change management
● Project experience in complex, cross-functional projects, including methodological competence, i.e. SCRUM, agile working and custom software development
● Passion for digitalization trends and eagerness for continuous learning. You are able to build the bridge between business and IT.
What do we offer you?
In addition to this great challenge with a lot of freedom and potential, we offer a lot more:
● The dynamic environment of a scale-up with strong international ambitions;
● Work location preferably The Netherlands or Germany. A valid work permit for The Netherlands or Germany is mandatory. Also, occasionally traveling in Europe and to the US;
● The possibility to continuously develop yourself through internal and external training;
● The freedom to act autonomously within a small, collaborative purpose-driven team;
● A generous salary that matches your work experience;
● At least 26 holidays and individual choice budget to choose benefits that suit with your personal preferences;
● Collective health insurance, a good pension and the opportunity to participate in the activities of their health program.
Are you interested, but do you still have a question? Please feel free to contact Barbara Boid, [email protected]
Of course, you can already apply for this unique opportunity too! To do so, click on the button "Solliciteren" and send us your CV and motivation letter. Please state your salary requirements and earliest possible start date when applying.