About the job Frontend Developer | OneWelcome
On behalf of One Welcome, Europe's #1 Identity Platform, we are looking for an:
Yes, building stuff is exciting. Especially at OneWelcome, because protecting our online identity is a scalding hot topic.That means the Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM)solutions we build are embraced by a growing number of enterprises. All told, we roll out the red carpet for roughly 80 million users each day. And each of these users expects a smooth sign-on experience: logging in needs to be perfectly secure yet feel as comfortable as a well-worn hoodie. The less hoops we make users jump through, the better! And because perceived simplicity sounds simple but requires making complex, customer centric choices, we'll gladly OneWelcome a UX/UI-savvy Front-ender who can TypeScript their way to user victory.
What you will do?
Receive a hearty onboarding to our dedicated Front-end team and exchange ruthlessly efficient (and the occasional toothlessly deficient ) coding ideas with equally tech-savvy peers. And in case you noticed: yes, we do mean dedicated, because for OneWelcome, the front-end experience isnt a nice to have; its at the core of our proposition. However, that doesnt mean you can barricade yourselves in an ivory front-end tower, because the other development teams are keen to be involved with the customer-facing side of things. Our projects often call for multidisciplinary coordination and collaboration.
What you bring to the table?
· 4+ years of front-end and 3+ years of React experience
· Typescript skills and a strong urge to demonstrate to squadmates that Typescript is the greatest contribution to sanity since the invention of brain cells
· You prefer to serve DRY code: SCSS is more. LESS too. Or something along those lines.
· You have both an intuitive and professionally honed grasp of accessibility
· You get Git
· Youre anything but a lone coding shark: ideas and learnings shouldn't sleep with the fishes
Why join this team?
You and your colleagues claim ownership over everything UX and UI-related. Both for existing products (if you can spot and remedy pain points before users notice them, great!) and new services. Maintaining and updating the component library is also in scope, as is spotting and evaluating UX/UI trends: which new & improved practices should we adopt, and which should we avoid? Of note: were open to showing a medior UX/UI the CIAM ropes but also welcome seasoned user experience veterans to apply.
What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
Are you interested, but do you still have a question? Please feel free to contact Barbara Boid, [email protected]
Of course, you can already apply for this unique opportunity too! To do so, click on the button "Solliciteren" and send us your CV and motivation letter. Please state your salary requirements and earliest possible start date when applying.