About the job Client Success Representative
The Client Success Representative is a customer service professional who is responsible for range of duties that ensure client satisfaction and successful utilization of our cybersecurity and IT management capabilities. You will work with sales to manage onboarding of new clients, responsible for maintaining the relationships, supporting service uplifts and upgrades, and taking pressure off of our support team by coordinating communication on issues, projects, and events.
Bento Holdings, Inc. is based out of Portland, Maine. We are a professional services & technology company that accelerates cyber security assurance in small companies. Majority of our customers rely on us to understand, select, implement common cyber security controls necessary for attestation or certification. Our own cyber security framework empowers small companies to personalize their information security and our engineering services ensure successful implementation.
Our values are centered around personal and fiduciary responsibility. We expect all staff to always do the right thing, work in the interest of our clients, and grow in their positions. While we are fanatical about our customers, we do so at no expense to our staff's learning, advancement, and family.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who strives for order in the chaos, is motivated to continuously learn and actively exhibits the pillars of our culture communication, collaboration, trust and fun. We value diversity and are committed to an inclusive, fair and respectful workplace. We have created an open and welcoming environment that allows every crew member to bring their complete, authentic selves to work every day, and provides opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
We are looking for someone with...
- Customer obsession.
- Experience in MSP Services and IT Consulting.
- Strong remote and phone sales experience
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Ability to write user stories.
- Proven record in helping others manage their work in an effort to better serve a customer.
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Google, Apple, Cisco, Business Intelligence, Cyber Security, Security Assurance and infrastructure technologies and terminologies.
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously with minimal management direction and self-discipline for a work-at-home structure.
- Strong ethics and personal integrity.
- Superb and professional written and oral communications skills essential for presentations and negotiations, and possess meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to develop relationships at the every level.
- A proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs.
- An understanding of product launch fundamentals and proactive in driving sales programs.
- Oversee a portfolio of client accounts, maintaining a strong, long-term relationship with clients, and understanding their unique needs and goals
- Guide new clients through the onboarding process, ensuring they understand and can effectively use the company's services and products.
- Address client concerns and issues promptly and efficiently, coordinating with the technical team when necessary for problem resolution.
- We use a number of developed and SaaS products to service customers. You will be a master of our CRM, primary support tool, and issue tracking systems.
- Work with cyber security at the core principles ensuring strict compliance to all of our cyber security practices.
- Ensure customers receive meaningful communication routinely in the form of reports, updates, checkins, and reviews. We expect you to be able to innovate and create, not just execute.
- Work with service delivery and take pressure off of their tasks as much as reasonable so they can focus on the work.
- Know our customers, their needs, and their wants. Advocate for them.
- Find a way to always meet our customer's need, exceed their expectation, and put a cherry on top in all the things we do.
- Create meaningful reports for our leadership, support team, and for our customers. Take available information and make it meaningful.
- Design metrics and implement their use.
- Identify opportunities for renewals, upgrades, or additional services based on the clients evolving needs.
- Ensure effective renewals, uplifts, and upgrades by reviewing state customers, our services, and coordinating effort to guarantee a successful future.
- Serve as primary advocate for customers, supporting and aligning with our business objectives
- Engage in and embrace the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting
- Coordinates development of necessary sales and marketing materials for prospects and customers.
- Support brand awareness activities.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Support digital marketing projects.
- Keep abreast of specific business trends assigned by leadership and contribute to activities associated with evaluating those trends and developing projects for utilizing trends internally and with customers.
- Work directly with the leadership team to optimize product messaging and sales cycles
- Coordinate virtual and in-person meetings.
- Help ensure prospective and current obligations are being met.
- Articulate the performance of our services to customers and leaderships in ways that sync the metrics with value.
- Collect, analyze, and address client feedback to improve service delivery. Act as a liaison between the client and the technical team to relay feedback and requests.
- Provide training and resources to clients, ensuring they are informed and comfortable with the company's technologies and services.
- Expect to wear other hats, we're a small team and we need help in other areas.
It should go without saying that...
- You can adapt to changing technology and learn to use our tools and processes quickly and without direct supervision.
- You need to be able to speak and write well.
- You need to be able to manage and track time really well for your sake and ours. Your day is 8 hours, 6 of which are work, 2 are there for your benefit to document/admin/learn. Use it well.
- Impress our customers.
- We don't believe in multi-tasking, and we expect you to do one thing at a time and do it well. However, serial-single-tasking is reality of our business and you need to demonstrate that you can do that well.
- Understand our clients.
- Tie your work to value.
- Know how to schedule, manage resources, and use your time effectively.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of prior related work experience selling information technology and/or security solutions.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner and Microsoft 900-series exams are desired. If you don't have them, we will expect you to have all of them within the first 180 days of working for us.
- Client Success Manager
What you can expect from us
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don't feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with TechBento. privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal information to TechBento., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by TechBento to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings