About the job Full Stack Developer - Remote
Start-Up Direct Hire Client, seeking Remote Full Stack Developers - Need Two!
Salary is $165-180k/year
Bachelors Degree w/2+ years Experience
US Citizen or Green Card, sorry no sponsorship
EOE value diversity at the company
From the Client:
Our client is a platform for managing anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing operations, motivated by the shared mission of fighting financial crime. Our work helps fight terrible crimes like human trafficking, political corruption, weapons sales, and drug cartels. We are a FinTech/RegTech start-up in the Bay Area.
We are a customer-obsessed team. We love building and shipping great products. Our customers are financial crime fighters who are often drowning in paperwork and bureaucracy. We set a high bar for our work and expect you to do the same. We challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do great work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will begin as an individual contributor to the client. As our engineering team grows, we will have advancement opportunities in both management and individual roles.
What You’re Looking For:
- Work with a small, passionate team. Share your ideas and thoughts on prioritization for our company and product.
- Translate product ideas into polished features.
- Seek feedback and work directly with customers to learn their needs.
- Seek out and evaluate new libraries and vendors that complement our technology.
- Recruit, interview, and mentor new engineers to help grow the team.
- Work with your team to shape the culture of the client's engineering to be productive, inclusive, and welcoming.
What We’re Looking For:
- You love building web applications and want to work on something meaningful
- You love bringing beautiful and functional web interfaces to life.
- You sail through ambiguity and like discussing product ideas.
- Iteration is part of the fun. You’re not married to specific ideas or solutions.
- Design is important to you, and you embrace the details.
- You want your impact to go beyond the lines of code you write.
- Safety first. You care about quality, testing, and security.
- You like digging deeply into new technologies, new domains, or new ideas.
- You want to build something exceptionally valuable and have a real impact on the world.
- You're excited to get your hands dirty in pursuit of that goal.
What Type of Experience They’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications
- Some Start-Up experience is preferred
- AWS, Heroku
- PostgreSQL, Redis
Please no phone calls, walk-ins, recruiters, C2C, LLCs, or other agencies.