About the job IT Sales Manager
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but success is real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do:
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team based in Milan.
The successful candidate will leverage his own network to build a sustainable pipeline and long term business relationships with existing and new clients.
You will get exposed to the latest technologies in the Software Development field and collaborate with an innovative and energetic team that delivers solutions to multinational clients.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition and development of potential new customers
- Establish and manage all contractual agreements with these customers; where applicable.
- Identify growth areas and creates demand to expand our revenue and market presence
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities via direct and indirect sales channels
- Manage of open opportunities and drive timely closure and realization of sales
- Drafting and processing commercial / technical documentation developed on the basis of the requirements requested by customers
- Collaborate at both a strategic level and at the operative level with the Marketing & Communication team
What we need from you
- +8 years of Sales enterprise software experience and/or in IT Consultancy companies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- Skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle;
- Ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion;
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Italian
- Strong passion for technology and IT products
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about BITROCK’s mission
- Available to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory