About the job Devops Engineer 2021
Bitrock enables enterprises to simultaneously improve organizational performance, achieve the goals of all the various functional technology roles.
We work with large to medium-sized companies helping them streamline their infrastructure and deployment strategies. Our partnerships are oriented towards standout players on the market:
Bitrock is one the most trusted Hashicorp and Confluent partner in Italy.
What you will do:
- As DevOps Engineer you'll collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights.
- You will create tools and deployment systems that enable high feature velocity and developers quality of life.
What we need from you:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python or Ruby)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with monitoring, observability, and logging services (Prometheus, EFK/ELK, Loki, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes
- Excellent English
What we offer to you:
- A continuous improvement/learning environment . We also offer you a certification pattern in devops related skills
- A team of talented people with whom you can engage your skills and exchange experience.
- We’re committed to treating you with respect and helping you achieve your career aspirations.
- Health insurance
- ticket restaurant
- Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working