About the job Java Developer
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but successes are real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do
- You will deal with several kinds of projects and technology, ranging from traditional JEE to the most advanced real time stream processing and micro service architectures. We work with customer based in several European countries, you will work in an international environment within international teams
- Depending on your skills and actual experience, you will implement complex business requirements, or contribute to the definition of a whole micro service architecture
What we need from you
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Java 8+
- Build tools like Maven or Gradle
- Versioning system tools: if you don't know Git, you need to be extremely strong in other areas
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and software design
- Experience with relational databases (SQL, JPA/Hibernate)
- Real world testing experience (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Some exposure to Linux tools and system administration
- Fluent in Italian, proficient in English (or the other way round)
What will really excite us
- Experience with micro service implementation pattern
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines definition
- Experience with Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams
What you didn’t know about the team
We strive for technical excellence taking the time to learn and experiment: we offer access to learning platforms like O’Reilly Learning and Udemy, certification paths, and attendance to relevant technical conferences in Europe.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing funny games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
- Health insurance
- ticket restaurant
- Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working