About the job Scala Developer
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but successes are real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do:
- As Scala Developer you will collaborate with other developers and you will contribute to the development of our clients’ products and you will contribute to the growth of our company.
- Also, you will have the opportunity to work with good numeracy, accuracy and attention to details.
- You will cooperate within your team and, at the same time, you will have the chance to work independently, using initiative and creativity.
What we need from you:
- Knowledge of Scala;
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with REST API services;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and event sourced services;
- Knowledge of PlayFramework and/or Akka Http;
- Experience with Akka Streams (Akka Persistence is a plus);
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka.
What you didn’t know about the team
Even if we work very hard on our projects, we always find time for training.
We are committed in taking care of our dev’s technical skills through certified courses, innovation labs and constant access to training tools.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing funny games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working