About the job Data Engineer 2023
Who we are:
Bitrock is a high-end consulting and system integration company, strongly committed to offering cutting-edge and innovative solutions in the field of DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering, Custom Software Design & Development, User Experience & Front-end Engineering, and Data & Analytics.
Bitrock has the ambition to accompany companies along their evolution path, becoming a center of excellence in the design and development of software solutions that can help them provide advanced digital services that are truly resilient, sustainable and based on data.
The effectiveness of Bitrock solutions stems from Partnerships with key technology vendors, like HashiCorp, Confluent, Lightbend and Radicalbit.
What we stand for:
At our core theres a strong commitment for gender equality in STEM, and we pursue an environment-friendly philosophy: for this reason, we are proud to be Partners of SheTech Italy and Treedom and support their missions to bridge the gender gap in technology and create sustainable ecosystems through tree planting respectively.
What you will do
As data engineer you will have to design and build systems that collect, manage and convert data into usable information using with different state-of-the-art big-data frameworks, either on cloud and hybrid/on-prems. You will deal with both green fields projects and evolutions of existing stacks/pipelines.
What we need from you
- Good knowledge of some of the state-of-the-art big data technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, etc..
- Understanding of data problematics
- Knowledge of either Java or Scala
- Knowledge of Python
- Good working English level.
Nice to have skills:
- SQL/DB - however no specific database needed
- Knowledge of, or some experience with developing services and applications on, cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Some familiarity with Unix would be great
- Familiarity with modern software development best practices
Knowledge on any additional data framework is a plus, however willingness to learn and experiment and agile mindsets are the only fundamental requirements.
What you didnt know about the team
We strive for technical excellence taking the time to learn and experiment: we offer access to learning platforms like OReilly Learning and Udemy, certification paths, and attendance to relevant technical conferences in Europe.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing entertaining games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Smart working
- Remote work
Our recruitment process has 3 stages:
- First discovery interview with our HR team
- Technical interview with our Team Leaders
- Final talk with the Head of Department
We are committed to your experience as a candidate, so you can organize your job research. Thats why:
The duration of our process is a maximum of 2 weeks.
you will always receive a feedback about your application
How to apply:
- You can apply via LinkedIn or send your cv to [email protected]