About the job Project Manager
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but successes are real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do:
- Governance of delivery through the management of the resources involved in the customer achievement of the turnover and margins objectives assigned to the customer
- Management of relations with the various customer contacts
- Guarantee the well-being of your work team
- Identification, promotion and coordination of the launch of new proposals in terms of projects, services and products, with the involvement of the Sales Department
- Optimization of the management of resources on projects (through collaboration with HR and Planning)
What we need from you:
- Technical training / degree in scientific disciplines (IT / management engineering field preferable)
- Previous experience of at least 3-5 years in the role, within structured contexts (preferably in the banking / IT field), on complex projects related to software development
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PPT)
- Excellent organizational / relational skills and good predisposition to team work
- Excellent problem solving, analysis and synthesis skills
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English (C1 or upper)
- Knowledge of PPM tools (such as MS Project / Planview)
How to apply:
You can apply via Linkedin or send your resume to [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you!