About the job Interaction Designer 2023
Who we are:
Bitrock is a high-end consulting and system integration company, strongly committed to offering cutting-edge and innovative solutions in the field of DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering, Custom Software Design & Development, User Experience & Front-end Engineering, and Data & Analytics.
Bitrock has the ambition to accompany companies along their evolution path, becoming a center of excellence in the design and development of software solutions that can help them provide advanced digital services that are truly resilient, sustainable and based on data.
The effectiveness of Bitrock solutions stems from Partnerships with key technology vendors, like HashiCorp, Confluent, Lightbend and Radicalbit.
What we stand for:
At our core theres a strong commitment for gender equality in STEM, and we pursue an environment-friendly philosophy: for this reason, we are proud to be Partners of SheTech Italy and Treedom and support their missions to bridge the gender gap in technology and create sustainable ecosystems through tree planting respectively.
What you will do:
As an Interaction Designer you will work full time in the UX Design team and you will collaborate within cross-functional teams in agile projects to define and implement innovative UI solutions. You will be focused on designing user interfaces solutions that meet users needs. Some responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management, designers and developers to define and implement the best user experience across multiple platforms and devices;
- Collaborate with the UX Team to identify user needs and define the design strategy to reach the users goals
- Conceptualize UI solutions that simplify complex scenarios and enhance the user experience
- Execute all visual design and interactive design stages from the ux concept to the final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireflows, storyboards, mockups, prototypes and guidelines to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the stakeholders;
- Present and defend designs solutions to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Analyze with the UX Designer the user test results and user feedback and iterate to enhance the user experience.
- Establish, maintain and promote design guidelines, design systems, best practices and standards
What we need from you:
- Good experience in projects focused on User Interface Design and Interaction Design for different devices and OS;
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Solid knowledge of UX interaction patterns, UI guidelines, latest UX research and best practice;
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies;
- Professional proficiency in presenting your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- Working Knowledge of User Centered Design approach with Design Thinking process, Design Sprint, Lean or Agile philosophy;
- Working knowledge of UX Research and UX Design (Researching user needs, Defining Personas, User Journeys, scenarios, User flows, Wireframes, Conducting User tests and analyze results)
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English;
- Positive, proactive approach and problem-solving mindset;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Proficiency with the main UX/UI design tools and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Principle);
What you didnt know about the team
Even if we work very hard on our projects, we always find time for training.
We are committed in taking care of our devs technical skills through certified courses, innovation labs and constant access to training tools.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing entertaining games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Smart working
- Remote work
Our recruitment process has 3 stages:
- First discovery interview with our HR team
- Technical interview with our Team Leaders
- Final talk with the Head of Department
We are committed to your experience as a candidate, so you can organize your job research. Thats why:
The duration of our process is a maximum of 2 weeks.
you will always receive a feedback about your application
How to apply:
- You can apply via LinkedIn or send your cv to [email protected]