About the job DevOps
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but successes are real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do:
- As DevOps Engineer you'll collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights.
- You will create tools and deployment systems that enable high feature velocity and developer quality of life.
What we need from you:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Infrastructure as code practices and tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, Azure templates)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS/Azure is required)
- Strong experience with Docker, Swarm and/or Kubernetes
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Design and build platform’s infrastructure and associated services, such as logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Big Data infrastructure tool (Spark,Hadoop) as a plus
- Knowledge/Exposure of operations for ML tools and ML development lifecycle as a plus
- Excellent English
What you didn’t know about the team
Even if we work very hard on our projects, we always find time for training.
We are committed in taking care of our dev’s technical skills through certified courses, innovation labs and constant access to training tools.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing funny games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
- Health insurance
- ticket restaurant
- Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working