About the job Senior Mobile Developer iOS/Android
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but success is real only when shared with your team.
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedback. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself.
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills.
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do
As a consultancy IT company, BITROCK provides a wide range of services including DevOps, Custom Software Engineering and Data & Analytics, adopting an end-to-end approach and helping our Customer select the right technology enablers.
In this role you will enjoy our team cooperating with UX Designers, Front-End developers, Back-end Developers and Product Owners on different projects.
You will implement new amazing features and delight our users, do unit and functional tests development and maintenance, build reusable software components.
What we need from you
- iOS: experience in native mobile development (Swift) and Kotlin; Knowledge and experience of Continuous integration and test automation using Android test tools
- Android: Experience in native Android app development using Java and Kotlin; Knowledge and experience of Continuous integration and test automation using XCTest framework
- Experience working with REST APIs and web services
- Familiarity with modern development methods and tools
What will really excite us
Knowledge of hybrid app
- Knowledge of different programming languages and paradigms
Experience with Agile methodologies
What you didn’t know about the team
Even if we work very hard on our projects, we always find time for training.
We are committed in taking care of our dev’s technical skills through certified courses, innovation labs and constant access to training tools.
We also find the time to chill out together, playing funny games, cooking together or just having a drink in good company.
Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working