About the job Business Development Specialist
Bitrock is a high-end consulting and system integration company, strongly committed to offering cutting-edge and innovative solutions in the field of DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering, Custom Software Design & Development, User Experience & Front-end Engineering, and Data & Analytics.
Bitrock has the ambition to accompany companies along their evolution path, becoming a center of excellence in the design and development of software solutions that can help them provide advanced digital services that are truly resilient, sustainable and based on data.
The effectiveness of Bitrock solutions stems from Partnerships with key technology vendors, like HashiCorp, Confluent, Lightbend and Radicalbit.
At our core there’s a strong commitment for gender equality in STEM, and we pursue an environment-friendly philosophy: for this reason, we are proud to be Partners of SheTech Italy and Treedom and support their missions to bridge the gender gap in technology and create sustainable ecosystems through tree planting respectively.
Are you ready to (Bit)Rock?
Brave. If you think out of the box and you are not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Team Player. If you believe that you can go solo, but successes are real only when shared with your team
Frank. If you believe that speaking clearly is the key for great communication and you are open to constructive feedbacks. Don’t be touchy, be smart! You can always improve yourself
Passionate. If love for technology burns your soul and you are not afraid to look beyond your skills
Empathetic. If you believe that emotions are what makes us humans and being in other’s shoes sometimes can make you change perspective…
...we are waiting for you to rock with us!
What you will do
BITROCK is seeking a Business Development Specialist to join our team based in Milan. The successful candidate will leverage his own network and the Bitrock marketing activities (LeadGen) to build a sustainable pipeline and long term business relationships with new clients.
You will report to the Sales Manager in order to coordinate activities and constantly monitor the achievements.
You will get exposed to the latest technologies in the Software Development field and collaborate with an innovative and energetic team that delivers solutions to multinational clients.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition and development of potential new customers
- Identify growth areas and creates demand to expand our revenue and market presence
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities via direct and indirect sales channels
- Manage of open opportunities and drive timely closure and realization of sales
- Collaborate with Technology Partners to create dedicated business plans
- Analyze the specific market sector, in order to identify new business opportunities and develop effective business strategies aimed at achieving the assigned business goals
- Drafting and processing commercial / technical documentation
- Collaborate at both, strategic and tactical levels with the Marketing & Communication team
Who you are
You are an enthusiastic and passionate Technology Sales with 3-4 year of experience in the IT environment. You are driven to success and strongly confident of your skills. Then, you are team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- (Pre-)Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle;
- Ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion;
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong passion for technology and IT products
- Initiative taking and successful, sustainable new business development track record
- Experience in international environments will be considered a plus
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or in Business Administration, or relevant practical experience => 4 years business development / technical sales experience
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Proven business development expertise in IT Industry is mandatory
- Availability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- Health insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Possibility of flexible working hours and smart working
How to apply
You can apply via LinkedIn or send your cv to [email protected]