About the job Industrial Maintenance Lead // HVAC Certified (Shop Technician III)
Direct Hire Client is Seeking a full-time Shop Technician III - HVAC. Must have Industrial or Commercial HVAC Experience.
ENVIRONMENT: Looking for people in the Industrial and Commercial space only
LOCATION: Saint Louis, MO
EXPERIENCE: 6+ years of experience working on HVAC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
RELOCATION PACKAGE: None
SPONSORSHIP: No visa sponsorships supported
Travel: Up to 40% of the time
RESUMES: Please update your resumes to include detailed information about your experience to be considered.
Please update your resume to include your actual e-mail and not your Indeed Email and Your Phone number!
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. Were the people who keep the lights on and control temperature. We are hiring immediately for full time Shop Technician III - HVAC a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need.Why Us?Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
- Annual bonus program
- No cost medical plan option available
- Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
- Safety-focused culture working on brand new technology
What you'll do:
- Youll be based out of our St. Louis, MO service center and have an opportunity to work overtime and weekends
- Perform preventive maintenance, HVAC equipment and/or oil free air compressors
- Set up, operate and troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and handle the repairs
- Change oil and fuel filters and properly disposed of the old filters.
- Off-load equipment from trucks upon termination of rentals with use of overhead cranes
- Troubleshoot equipment failures at the shop and handle the repairs
- You will either be out on your own or teamed up with another technician(s) to set up and operate equipment at the shop
Were experts, which means youll have the following skills and experience:
- High School diploma/GED
- 6+years of experience working on HVAC equipment, performing inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- Experience with calculating nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements, along with reading and knowing schematics
- Based on the customer requirements, you may be required to obtain and maintain a TWIC card or valid DOT medical card
- Ability to move or lift objects, typically less than 50 lbs.
- Valid drivers license
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent years of work experience
- 6+ years of power generator and/or commercial HVAC experience performing inspection, maintenance and repair
- Can you move or lift objects, typically less than 50 lbs?
- VALID DRIVERS LICENCE
NICE TO HAVES
- Power Generator experience
- HVAC Certifications
Additional information required for this role
- Must have experience in Industrial AND/OR Commercial HVAC Experience - Residential is ok
- Must have experience with Boilers, Chillers and Refrigerant in an industrial capacity
- Must have EPA Certification in addition to your HVAC Certification
- Must be able to work with Electrical which includes
- Must have experience with Diesel Engines
- Please update your resumes with your most relevant experience and please provide detailed experience for every job on your resumes
You will receive a prescreen questionnaire for this role that you must complete promptly.
If interested in this position please submit your resume. Please no phone calls, walk-ins, recruiters, C2C, LLCs or other agencies.EOE - Indigenous People, Black, People of Colour, Women identified, non-binary, LGBTTBQ2+ individuals are encouraged to applyBeola Le'Shaun Consulting: JOB ID# L6XX847W