About the job Inbound Sales Associate
Monday 7pm to 3am | Tuesday OFF | Wednesday 2pm to 3am | Thursday OFF | Friday 2pm to 7pm | Saturday OFF | Sunday 9pm to 3am
Hourly Pay of $20 to $23 per hour depending on experience. Commission as well when sales targets are met. First year earnings estimated at $60,000 to $75,000 per year.
Looking for sales reps to work nights in a fun and engaging environment selling beautiful gemstones. Customers are calling in as warm leads to make a jewelry purchase, no cold calling required!
Blue Harlan is the onsite recruiting partner to this home shopping business that sells beautiful luxury jewelry. It's an exciting time to join this organization and make an immediate impact! No cold calling and we will train you on our industry. Down to earth leadership and a casual, professional working environment with awesome management.
Were looking for inbound sales representative to service incoming customers via phone or chat that are already interested in the product. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Use your own expertise and customer service genius to work directly with customers over the phone and/or chat
- Share knowledge of product with existing/potential customers to meet their needs while overcoming objections
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Previous sales experience desired
- Working within a phone based environment, where you'll interact with customers via outbound calls, email and other mediums as well
- Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Previous retail consumer goods/luxury goods experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- High school education required
Excellent culture and great benefits including medical/dental, 401K, and PTO.
Apply now and join our talented team!