About the job Overnight Specialist
Product (Merchandise) Specialist
Gem Shopping Network
Work Schedule is from 5pm to 4am (overnights) with weekend availability needed
$17.00 + per hour plus daily bonus based on reaching goals
Blue Harlan is a recruitment partner to this team oriented, fast-paced, energetic company in the luxury colored gemstone jewelry industry. You will work to display jewelry to be featured on live television where the pieces are featured and sold to 60 million viewers throughout the US.
If you have a passion for gems and jewelry this role is a great entry point to build a career!
- Create merchandise displays prior to the start of the live TV show with properly documented items, enabling the TV show host easy access to the product.
- Responsible for: visual aspect of advertised jewelry, damage inspections, cleanliness, as well as marketing tools i.e. turntables and price point trays.
- Place merchandise back into the assigned tray location, count and verify by witness the return of jewelry, at the end of the show.
- Sets aside jewelry with problems to assigned location with notes for action if needed.
- Notifies Inventory Manager of any discrepancies for an independent review.
- Creates turntables or trays before and during shows for customers viewing and requests.
- Collaborates with the Television Hosts about pre-show plans.
- Personality that allows for interaction with a group of professionals during a live shopping event for consumers via television and online streaming channels.
- Careful attention to deadlines, ability to move at a fast pace, and engage with hosts, crew, sales, production and the entire team.
- Ability to analyze transactions and solve puzzles to display product in the best way for results.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to adapt quickly
- Passion for jewelry and gems a plus!
- High school degree or equivalent
Apply now and join our great team!
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with excellent benefits. Above all, we're looking for passionate, talented, hard-working people, come join our great team!
Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans, 401K, Promote work/life balance including paid time off
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.