About the job Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Our client is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Help the biggest international companies advertise on the LATAM market, as well as help local companies to increase their revenue.
- Work as part of a friendly and motivated team
- Hold personal meetings with partners and organize training seminars and webinars
- Participate in conferences and industry events
- Monitor and analyze client ad campaigns and take the initiative to improve results by offering clients data-driven business insights
- Efficiently manage, optimize, and grow ad campaigns
- Take ownership of the technical side of client campaigns
- Take part in quarterly business reviews, regular meetings, and joint planning (including marketing events)
- Build long-term, trust-based relationships with local and international advertisers
- Help clients resolve technical and financial issues and communicate client feedback to the product team
- Educate clients and share the company's best practices for specific industries
- Increase our share and role in the client's business
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Background in advertising or digital marketing
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Ad-tech industry, preferably hands-on PPC campaign management on digital platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok ads, Yandex Direct). Retargeting/Remarketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
- Negotiation skills you can apply at the decision-maker level
- The ability to multitask, set priorities, and work independently
- In-depth understanding of GTM, Facebook Pixel, Appsflyer, Adjust