About the job Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for a BDM to identify new partners and establish long-
lasting business relationships with them in Latam
Apply if you have entrepreneurial drive and the desire to develop a new market. Deep knowledge of the e-commerce and retail market in Latam, as well as strong business development skills, will help you to succeed in this role.
- Recognize opportunities and arrange meetings with decision-makers for e-commerce and retail clients, drive significant value for them, and maximize our strengths in Latam.
- Provide insights into Mexico's market needs and receive and analyze customer feedback in order to enhance the product
- Lead all aspects of negotiations through a consultative sales process and long-term business relationship building
- Own and lead the negotiation process and solidify commercial agreements with senior-level executives on the client side
- Help launch new clients in collaboration with the account management team
- Work cross-functionally and creatively, utilize our entire organization to develop new partnerships
- Represent our client at industry conferences and events, including participation in industry panels when appropriate
- Good understanding of the eCommerce and retail market in Latam
- Knowledge of top players and ability to reach decision-makers there
- Experience in digital advertising and Remarketing/Retargeting in the E-commerce industry
- Fluency in English & Spanish is a must.