Vice President Strategic Partnerships
Boost Payment Solutions optimizes the use and acceptance of commercial cards through its suite of proprietary technology-enabled solutions. Boost has reinvented how commercial card payments are initiated, accepted, and processed for thousands of companies around the world. As the only fintech acquirer exclusively focused on the B2B marketplace, Boost is making commercial cards a cost effective, scalable, and secure alternative to traditional and cumbersome payment methods. Boost features a global footprint and is headquartered in New York, NY.
The VP Strategic Partnerships represents the Boost brand and its products and services by establishing and maintaining commercial relationships with card-accepting and prospective card-accepting suppliers and strategic partnerships in assigned vertical(s). Pursue large, strategic targets across existing and new accounts. Research and analyze current and future business opportunities in the B2B ecosystem and assigned verticals towards incremental growth in Boost’s current model and/or to expand our go to market models.
Reports to: John Weinrich, Head of U.S. Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish strategic partnerships with third parties and key stakeholders to grow Boost revenues and expand our market reach in the B2B industry and specific assigned verticals.
- Establish yourself and Boost as an industry expert and solution provider within assigned verticals and key opportunities
- Collaborate with key vertical stakeholders across Boost partnerships with card brands, financial partners, and other center of influences
- Collaborate with portfolio manager(s), marketing and other internal functional areas to accelerate growth of existing clients
- Collaborate with partnerships and key stakeholders to identify and establish Boost commercial agreements with top Suppliers in assigned verticals
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in solution selling
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Travel is required
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $150K annual salary plus quarterly commissions, medical vision and dental insurance, 401K, PTO, HSA.
Strategic Partnerships Cards Partnerships Features Compensation Travel Salary Insurance Payments Suppliers Research Leadership Communication Marketing Business Sales