About the job DEVOPS (Infra/Operation)
The Bosenet Systemhaus is an international IT company based in Berlin that has existed since 2001 and implements digital projects for institutions in the public and private sector. We are characterized by an agile and efficient way of working with fast decision-making processes.
Bosenet Limited is a research and development unit of the parent company located at Kolkata since 2006. Here we constantly leverage the potential of individuals, develop and deliver best possible solution by following the state of the art standard and processes.
We are looking for a Senior DevOPS engineer with a developer background as soon as possible for very high valued projects in Germany related with Blockchain, AI, Self Sovereign Identity.
You are responsible, a team player and looking for a job in an international environment - then apply now!
As a DevOPS Engineer
• Several years of relevant work experience (6+years)
• CI/CD, git, GitOps, GitFlow, GitHub/GitLab, Artifactory, Mono-, Multi-Repo
• Build with Tekton, ArgoCD
• Kubernetes, ISTIO, Knative, Kafka, OpenShift, Google Anthos
• Kubernetes – Operation
• K8S Operator Framework, OperatorHub, Helm
• EFK Stack (ex ELK), Prometheus,
• Programing GoLang (Operator), Java, Python, Scripting
• Code Quality Tools like Sonarqube, etc.
• DocAsCode with ASCII-Doc and
• Test Automation, Unit/Comp, End2End, Acceptance, Performance, GUI, Sec
Additional desired skills
· 12 Factor Development (https://12factor.net/)
· BDD & Testing with Cucumber & Gherkin
· GIT, GitOps, GitFlow
· OpenTracing/OpenTelementry (W3C Trace Context)
· Documentation like DocAsCode and AsciiDoc
· Semantic Web with JSON-LD and Schema.org
· Security in general (IDM, JWT, ODIC/oAuth2), etc.
· Agile: Scrum, Kanban, Event Storming, etc.
· Operator Framework Development
What defines you
· You bring in ideas and solutions for the innovative design and further development of projects and procedures
· Well-founded experience with agile development methods, e.g. Scrum & Kanban
· Willingness to take on responsibility in a team, communication skills and readiness for action
· Very good analytical and conceptual skills
· Consulting skills should be your strength
· Opportunity to work in Germany
· Individual training opportunities
· Modern technical equipment and facilities
· Strong team collaboration and bonding
· We value a good work-life balance
If you are currently looking for an exciting and challenging project, we look forward to receiving your current profile at www.bosenet.com / [email protected]