About the job Web/GUI developer with mobile app development experience
The Bosenet Systemhaus is an international IT company based in Berlin that has existed since 2001 and implements digital projects for institutions in the public and private sector. We are characterized by an agile and efficient way of working with fast decision-making processes.
Bosenet Limited is a research and development unit of the parent company located at Kolkata since 2006. Here we constantly leverage the potential of individuals, develop and deliver best possible solution by following the state of the art standard and processes.
We are looking for a Web / GUI developer with mobile app development experience as well for very high valued projects in Germany related with fields like Blockchain, AI, Self Sovereign Identity.
You are responsible, a team player and looking for a job in an international environment - then apply now!
As a Web / GUI + Mobile App Developer
• Several years of relevant work experience (5+ years)
• Expert in the field of modern UI design and development with HTML5 components, CSS and SaaS.
• Experience in Eventmodeling (https://eventmodeling.org/) and building Event + task driven GUI
• Hands on with BOT Dev + Conversational Flow (eg. Google DialogFlow, …)
• Hands on with UI Frameworks: Flutter, Angular, Vue, React
• Strong concepts and experience with W3C web components
• Working experience with Patterns: Backend4Frontend, Microfrontend, SPA, MVC
• Programming with TypeScript (JS), Java, Dart
• Desired knowledge with Backend Framework: SpringMVC, SpringFlux, NodeJS
• Desired experiences with REST (HATEOAS / HAL )
• Working knowledge with Reactive UI, MobileFirst etc and deployment via webpack
Additional desired skills
• 12 Factor Development (https://12factor.net/)
• BDD & Testing with Cucumber & Gherkin
• GIT, GitOps, GitFlow
• OpenTracing/OpenTelementry (W3C Trace Context)
• Documentation like DocAsCode and AsciiDoc
• Semantic Web with JSON-LD and Schema.org
• Security in general (IDM, JWT, ODIC/oAuth2), etc.
• Invision / Figma / wireframing tools
• Agile: Scrum, Kanban, Event Storming, etc.
• Operator Framework Development
What defines you
• You bring in ideas and solutions for the innovative design and further development of projects and procedures
• Well-founded experience with agile development methods, e.g. Scrum & Kanban
• Willingness to take on responsibility in a team, communication skills and readiness for action
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills
• Consulting skills should be your strength
• Opportunity to work in Germany
• Individual training opportunities
• Modern technical equipment and facilities
• Strong team collaboration and bonding
• We value a good work-life balance