About the job Self Sovereign Identity/Blockchain Developer
The Bosenet Systemhaus is an international IT company based in Berlin that has existed since 2001 and implements digital projects for institutions in the public and private sector. We are characterized by an agile and efficient way of working with fast decision-making processes.
Bosenet Limited is a research and development unit of the parent company located at Kolkata since 2006. Here we constantly leverage the potential of individuals, develop and deliver best possible solution by following the state of the art standard and processes.
We are looking for a SSI/Blockchain Developer with a backend focus as soon as possible for very high valued projects in Germany related with Blockchain, AI, Self Sovereign Identity.
You are responsible, a team player and looking for a job in an international environment - then apply now!
As a Self Sovereign Identity / Blockchain developer
· Several years of relevant work experience (5+ years)
· Concepts: W3C VerifiableCredential, DID Core, DIF, etc.
· SSI Stack: Hyperledger Indy + Aries, IOTA Identity
· Deep Knowledge of SemanticWeb and JSON-LD
· Cryptography knowledge and Signature (DSA)
· Blockchain like Indy, IOTA, BTC, DIF SideTree, IPFS, Ethereum,
· Classic PKI and Certificate Management (CA, X.509, etc.)
· DIDComm – Messaging
· OIDC, SIOP, DIDSiop, etc.
· Wallet and VC and Secret Stores
Additional desired skills (Minimum 70% match)
· 12 Factor Development (https://12factor.net/)
· GIT, GitOps, GitFlow
· Build and Deploy with Tekton and ArgoCD
· Container + Kubernetes with ISTIO and Knative
· BDD & Testing with Cucumber & Gherkin
· Programming in Java
· Spring framework
· Eventing with CloudEvents
· OpenTracing/OpenTelementry (W3C Trace Context)
· Documentation like DocAsCode and AsciiDoc
· Semantic Web with JSON-LD and Schema.org
· Security in general (IdM, JWT, ODIC/oAuth2), etc.
· Agile: Scrum, Kanban, Event Storming, etc.
What defines you
- You bring in ideas and solutions for the innovative design and further development of projects and procedures
- Well-founded experience with agile development methods, e.g. Scrum & Kanban
- Willingness to take on responsibility in a team, communication skills and readiness for action
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Consulting skills should be your strength
· Opportunity to work in Germany
· Individual training opportunities
· Modern technical equipment and facilities
· Strong team collaboration and bonding
· We value a good work-life balance