- Design the overall technical architecture of the product with the help of the team and guide teams on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Manage eight-person, cross-discipline engineering team (fullstack, FE, mobile engine, data science)
- Strong software engineering fundamentals; be able to hold court with principal-level engineers and significantly contribute to design documentation and complex software architecture
- Mentor and coach the technical team, specifically with code reviews, to help the team develop its solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo and the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
- 8-10 years of experience in architecture, design, and development of complex distributed software systems and solutions.
- Strong credentials in envisioning, designing & developing innovative solutions, including technology planning, deployment, and support. At ease with strategy, architecture, design, prototype & code.
- 3+ years of experience in technical leadership
- Enjoy an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
Data EASE Development Support Environment Continuous Integration Data Science Reviews Architecture Integration Strategy Documentation Software Leadership Engineering Planning Design Science