Senior Manager, Commercial
- Identify product opportunities, define product problems, and drive product solutions to help maximize the company’s potential and profitability.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational goals.
- Define clear and precise data metrics to best represent the business performance and adjust product strategies dynamically.
- Identify customers’ needs and want and then create product plans to help the business meet the demands.
- 5+ years of product development management or related industry experience.
- Experience taking one or more products through the full product cycle, from conception to launch to ongoing optimization based on customer feedback.
- Strong leadership, excellent in communication and project management.
- Experience in building and growing diverse financial products is preferred.
- Able to read models and pitch.
P&L experience preferred.
Data Development Performance Market Analysis Analysis Metrics Optimization Product Development Research Leadership Project Management Communication Business Management