Senior Research Executive/Research Manager (Qualitative)
Purpose of the job
This role focuses on qualitative research, responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple market research projects with minimal supervision. The role will also assist the service line leader (IUU Qualitative) with sales work, such as preparing proposals and documents for pitching.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is client-focused and has experience dealing directly with clients daily, including face-to-face in groups and presenting findings. The position requires an energetic graduate (in business or social science preferred) with at least 5 years of experience in qualitative market research. Specific experience with banking, automotive, and insurance clients would be an advantage. We are looking for someone with a demonstrable track record in moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews, and ethnography. Excellent communications and strong writing and presentation skills are essential and evidence of the ability to produce impactful reports. This creative individual will be able to add value to our qualitative offering through the use of innovative research techniques as well as reporting and presenting.
Essential knowledge, skills, and experience
- Moderation: Moderate focus groups and in-depth face-to-face interviews, as well as be able to moderate online panels and forums.
- Analysis: Management of the analysis, interpretation, and reporting process so that the project reflects the Client's business objectives in presenting and reporting findings.
- Deliverables: Report writing and presentation creation, including client recommendations, with the ability to work independently. Presenting insights and feedback to clients. Confident in contributing to a range of clients, including top management level.
- Business development: Writing proposals with minimum input from the director
- Managing relationships and team working: building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of people. Works cooperatively with others to be part of the team rather than separately or competitively.
- Team Management: Experience coaching and guiding junior team members on day-to-day research operational tasks.
- Decision making: ready and able to take initiatives, originate action and be responsible and accountable for the consequences of the decision.
- Communication: Native Thai speaker with excellent command of English and ability to convey the message by adopting a range of styles, tools, and techniques that match different types of audiences and the nature of the information. The ability to pull out and communicate a compelling narrative from the analysis.