Performance Marketing Manager - Digital Commerce Client
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing digital paid media channel strategy and recommendations. To succeed in this role, they must have a hands-on approach and drive activities associated with the planning and buying for cross-channel campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and programmatic. The Performance Marketing Manager will focus on crafting strategic digital approaches for our client and its brands and ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape and the latest products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social.
- Own digital strategy and day-to-day account needs across various clients in coordination with the Digital Brand Manager, Store Operations Associate, and other internal stakeholders.
- With Digital Brand Manager, ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a brand-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Responsible for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys and other projects as assigned. Ensure the highest caliber of deliverables and free of errors.
- Execute both sites' direct and programmatic media buys.
- Manage the media campaign KPI to drive results and performance and articulate successes and recommendations.
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations.
- Present media recommendations and participate in brand-facing activities as needed.
- Recommend new processes or workflow modifications on media strategy and planning to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used
- Together with the internal team, ensure high campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Performance Marketing Associate
- Bachelors degree
- At least five years of experience in digital media planning, including site direct, paid search, paid social, and programmatic (both planning and buying); experience in CPAS is a plus.
- Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media set-up
- Expertly synthesize complex digital strategies and optimizations into digestible insights.
- Ability to transform business numbers into actionable digital media strategy
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Can manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
- Works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Thrives in building rapport and collaborates well with others within the company and externally
- Strategic and critical thinker, independent, and active problem solver
- Curious, creative, and passionate