About the job Project Manager
C4I Solutions is currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented IT Project Manager based in Wollongong to support and drive several initiatives for a Federal government client focusing on proven PMO methodology and practices.
You will join an exceptional team that values collaboration to achieve outcomes for our customers.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, a critical thinker, a natural problem solver, pays attention to detail and an effective team player.
Essential Skills :
- Project management skills, including planning, administration and coordination of tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to identify, monitor and report on the progress of project milestones, tasks and activities
- Three years of experience as an IT professional with a firm understanding of ICT, including systems, databases and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of Business, both technical and strategic
- Writing project documentation like project briefs. statements of work, reports, etc
- The ability to break large bodies of work into smaller tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
Key Job Requirements :
- Managing small, medium and large scale projects within a program
- Effective and professional communication with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging stakeholders from both a Business and IT background, demonstrating knowledge of the solution and managing ongoing communication throughout the project
- The ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated as well as within a team
- Connecting strategic intent with detailed delivery outcomes
- Understand, document and action risks
- PRINCE 2 Project Management Foundation or other Project Management methodology
- Tertiary qualification in IT or Project Management (University or TAFE)
- Experience in project management tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Currently holds an AGSVA baseline clearance
- Experience with the Department of Defence
- Experience in a GIS or geospatial environment
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen to meet Defence Security Requirements and must be willing to undertake security clearance vetting through AGSVA as required.