About the job CISEW Specialist
C4I Solutions is seeking a skilled CISEW Specialist with proven experience in Integrated Logistics Support Management to support Headquarters Army Aviation Command (AVNCOMD) to manage capability, develop policy and support implementing plans for major AVNCOMD activities and exercises.
This role offers an initial 12-month FTE contract opportunity, with the potential to extend for a further two years.
- Commencement date: 18th July 2022
- Applications close: 27th June 2022
- Expected rates: $1200 - $1300 pd.
- Location: Fairbairn, ACT
About us :-
C4I Solutions is a 100% Sovereign and Veteran owned business with an industry qualified professional workforce and engagements with industry-leading partners. We are focused on delivering highly skilled and qualified professionals to our clients, with a strong emphasis on being results-driven and ensuring professional satisfaction and ongoing development opportunities.
About the role :-
Headquarters Army Aviation Command (AVNCOMD) is Army’s newest functional command. It is responsible for the command and control of Army Aviation units, training of combat aviators, and the provision of airworthiness oversight for all of Army.
The CISEW Specialist (G-6) will be responsible to the Commander Army Aviation Command (COMD AVNCOMD) for the function of Communications Information Systems and Electronic Warfare (CISEW) planning and enablement in support of the functions of AVNCOMD and in accordance with Army policy.
Working to Chief of Staff HQ AVNCOMD (COS AVNCOMD), the position will manage capability, develop policy and support implementing plans for major AVNCOMD activities and exercises. The G-6 will provide communications support to the headquarters and direct command formations.
Role requirements :-
The successful candidate will provide the following Services in support of COS AVNCOMD:
- Align the CISEW functions of AVNCOMD, in accordance with COMD AVNCOMD priorities and the Army Order;
- Provide accurate and timely CISEW policy advice and input into planning groups for the generation of capability for AVNCOMD;
- Assure and report on CISEW aspects of the organisational health of AVNCOMD;
- Exercise technical control of all AVNCOMD CISEW assets;
- Implement CISEW supporting plans for conducting major AVNCOMD activities and exercises;
- Perform the role of IT Security Manager (ITSM) for AVNCOMD. The ITSM coordinates the Cyber Security and Worthiness strategic direction provided by the AHQ. The main area of responsibility of an ITSM is the day–to–day management of information security within the Command/Formation, including Cyber Security Incident Response;
- Facilitating CISEW related audits of AVNCOMD units; and
- Representing AVNCOMD at select CISEW related fora.
Additional tasks in support of AVNCOMD Security Management:
The G-6 may be requested to assist with other activities within the security area of responsibility including:
- Develop and disseminate CISEW/ICT policy and doctrine applicable to AVNCOMD;
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for AVNCOMD CISEW programs;
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, identifying any gaps, risks, or issues;
- Be prepared to provide specialist advice to working groups and LCD Stakeholders;
- Manage obstacles that will impede the deliverables being successfully executed;
- Successfully collaborate with ADF and APS staff and Defence contractors;
- Self-manage their hours to ensure contractual obligations are being met and to advise the Project Manager of contractual risks;
- Not work out of scope of contract; and
- Be capable of working remotely (off site).
Skills & experience :-
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience and qualifications required to meet the minimum standards of the DSS Panel Level 3 Advanced Practitioner in the requisite Skill Sets of:
- Integrated Logistics Support Management (Essential); and
- General Authoring & Writing Services (Desirable).
Desirable criteria :-
The following demonstrated experience and skills will be highly regarded:
- A superior knowledge of Defence CISEW policy and writing standards.
- Experience in the management of one or more fields of Defence Security (eg management of facilities security accreditations, previous security roles in higher headquarters or other Government Departments etc).
- Demonstrated experience in CISEW management at operational and strategic levels
- Demonstrated experience in CISEW management in an Aviation context
- Demonstrated experience in managing cyber worthiness.
- Proven ability to work within a multiple disciplined Commonwealth and Contractor team to achieve effective outcomes.
Essential criteria :-
- Must have proven experience in Integrated Logistics Support Management
- Must hold a minimum AGSVA Negative Vetting 2 Security Clearance (NV2).
What we can offer you :-
- Rapidly learn technical knowledge and skills in the ICT and Defence industry.
- Working in a challenging and exciting environment.
- An opportunity to develop and grow with industry qualified SME’s.
- Ongoing support to ensure you the best chance of success with current and ongoing employment opportunities.
How to Apply :-
Applicants will be required to submit an updated CV and provide a statement outlining their expression of interest, addressing the criteria outlined in the description above.