About the job Program Manager
C4I Solutions are seeking a skilled Program Manager to support the effective management of the Sub-program and its projects and initiatives, within Land Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Program (LISREW).
This role offers an initial 12-month FTE contract opportunity, with the potential to extend for a further 12 months.
- Commencement date: 6th June 2022
- Applications close: 20th May 2022
- Expected rates: $1250 - 1450 pd.
- Location: ACT
About us :-
C4I Solutions is a 100% Sovereign and Veteran owned business with an industry qualified professional workforce and engagements with industry-leading partners. We are focused on delivering highly skilled and qualified professionals to our clients, with a strong emphasis on being results-driven and ensuring professional satisfaction and ongoing development opportunities.
About the role :-
The Land Intelligence Sub-program is responsible for the remediation and modernisation of Land Intelligence and Land Information Warfare capabilities, in concert with the other sub-programs of the Land Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Program (LISREW). The Sub-Program manages three projects as the primary means by which it pursues this responsibility; it engages within Army and to other service and joint projects and stakeholders as a complementary effort.
Scope of Work
Army requires a resource to support the effective management of the Sub-program and its projects and initiatives. This includes the development of Land Intelligence personnel individual understanding of Project Management and the One Defence Capability System, support to key decision points, development of key project and sub-program documentation, and the maturation of Sub-program governance. However, the SO1 Land Intelligence will employ the contractor across all projects under the sub-program, directing them as required rates of effort between projects change over time. The Sub-program resource will be required to engage widely, within and external to Army, to support these tasks.
Role requirements :-
Specific tasks for the program Manager will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Advise SO1 Land Intelligence on Army, Defence, Government and Industry processes, sub-program management and related risks, issues and opportunities;
- Enable Sub-program planning, and lead stakeholder management;
- Develop and mature Sub-program governance processes and supporting documentation;
- Advise Sub-program staff on Army, Defence and Government processes and best practice project management;
- Support and enable the initial development, editing and finalisation of project artefacts;
- Support key project stakeholder engagement and management;
- Advise project staff on commercial and procurement activities;
- Support the development, standardisation and maturation of project governance frameworks and key processes; and
- Other tasks as specified.
The successful candidate will also be required to:
- Manage obstacles that will impede on the deliverables being successfully executed;
- Successfully collaborate with ADF, APS and Defence contractors;
- Self-manage their hours to ensure contractual obligations are being met and to advise the SO1 Land Intelligence of contractual risks;
- Not work out of scope of contract; and
- Be capable of working remotely (off site).
Skills & Experience :-
The Program Manager will require the following experience and qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge and extensive experience of the Defence and Government capability development and procurement processes.
- Detailed knowledge of program, project and product life cycles and management.
- Extensive experience in Defence or Government stakeholder management.
- Proven history of performance and delivery in Defence.
- Proven history of broad stakeholder engagement and management.
- Must have high-level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Experience and/or demonstrable understanding of development of organisational intelligence and/or abstract systems.
- Experience and/or a demonstrable, mature understanding of intelligence, information activities and information operations, and related concepts.
- Experience in Defence Intelligence and Information Activities is preferred.
Essential criteria :-
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must hold a minimum AGSVA Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance (NV1), NV2 preferred.
How to Apply :-
Applicants will be required to submit an updated CV and provide a statement outlining their expression of interest, addressing the criteria outlined in the description above.