Job Openings Regional IT Specialist
About the job Regional IT Specialist
- Regional HQ of Global Technology Giant
- IT Project Management Role
- Covering SEA Region
- Work closely with IT systems team to execute projects, enhancement, and production support.
- Involved in the full life cycle of projects, starting from requirement gathering to providing support after project goes live.
- Responsible for project schedule and deliverables.
- To support Front Office, Sales & Marketing teams' growing demand for digitalization and provide IT solutions to support revenue generation in the area of B2B & B2C.
- To work closely with stakeholders in driving the adoption, optimization, and iteration of the Salesforce/MSD platform, leveraging multiple integrations and technologies.
- Involved in the full life cycle of projects - support project teams for project implementation including requirement gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control, delivery, documentation, and post-implementation support.
- Providing regular progress reports and status to project team, managing risk and related queries.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in IT and project management.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Have good communication skill, meticulous and organized.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and databases.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Proficient in project management tools, Excel, Word
- Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, user story, use case or similar diagram.