Job Openings Assistant Director, Talent Attraction
About the job Assistant Director, Talent Attraction
- Government Affiliate
- Recruitment Strategies
- Employer Of Choice
- Enhance and strengthen employer value proposition.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to ensure that the organisation gets a fair share of talent. This may include but not be limited to utilising social media, professional networks and other alternative channels in sourcing for talents.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of green harvesting programmes.
- Account-manage programme partners to ensure successful outreach and take-up of programmes.
- Track programmes progress updates to facilitate decision making.
- Work closely with Business Partner on matters relating to implementing effective strategies in attracting talents.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in HR, particularly in talent attraction strategy
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as TAFEP, employment laws, HR practices and related policies
- Good appreciation of current and future trends that may impact recruitment · Demonstrated ability to provide HR solutions in complex environment
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Drive to innovate and do things differently and better
- Passion to serve in a cause-driven organization