Job Openings Executive/Senior Executive (Youth Development)
About the job Executive/Senior Executive (Youth Development)
- Implement the overall integrated marketing strategy including online and offline to drive public awareness of programmes in the youth domain.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with initiatives, including engagement and relationship building, programmes management, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of programmes.
- Manage youth groups accounts and any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth (18 35 years old specifically) sector.