Job Openings Regional Manager, Robotics Product Marketing
About the job Regional Manager, Robotics Product Marketing
- Regional HQ of Global Technology Giant
- Team Management Role Covering SEA Region
- Product Marketing Management of Robotics Division
- Formulate efficient & intuitive Go-to-market strategy for sales with Robotics BU management.
- Market researching including competitors' info and customers' feedback on our products features/improvements etc. back to RHQ & Japan HQ.
- Marketing tools preparation (product presentations, success cases, videos, demo units, websites )
- Event management (Seminars, webinars, exhibitions, road shows etc.) with robot country teams and Brand & communication (B&C)
- Marketing collateral based on industry strategy.
- Digital Campaigns, Integrated marking communications, Robotics website updates with B&C team etc. Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, linked-in articles, success stories, website material etc.)
- New product launches, Product EOL communication, Demo Kits for market (Exhibition, partners, end customer)
- Setting prices at regional level and country level, loading same into the systems, special price requests to HQ, price approval with internal forms & systems.
- Working with Managers for budget preparation & system entry, Sales gap analysis and forecast every quarter & monthly monitoring against plan. Confirm the budget plan data entry & report to managers periodically.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Preparation of monthly marketing, sales reports, etc
- People management 2-3 team of admin and marketing members to be managed smoothly.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Robotics & Automation/Electronics/Mechatronics. MBA (Marketing Management/Digital Marketing/Business Administration) will be added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of product manager experience on the job with robotics/automation multinational company experience
- Creative, Innovative & Challenge driven.
- Industrial Robot knowledge and experience will be added advantage
- Excellent communication, commercial skills, People skills & Team working culture
- Project Management; Able to relate & close working with various internal, external stakeholders
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Knowledge of strategic planning and marketing best practices
- Familiar with digital marketing, social media, and web analytics
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM, SAP)
- Willing to travel 30-40% regionally