Job Openings Production Manager
About the job Production Manager
- Growing Company with learning opportunities
- Conducive Working Environment
- Fast-paced and Dynamic Working Experience
- Responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring that the production process is carried out within budget and on time.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Review, improve, optimize & implement existing solutions via Continual Improvement Process with RCA, six sigma etc. to meet production new requirement
- Lead, direct and coach production team, including training, developing and communicating objectives, set priorities, development plans and conducting performance reviews.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Apply innovative technologies, concepts, processes to achieve lowest manufacturing and highest product quality.
- Able to identify areas of cost reduction and improvements.
- Min Diploma holder with qualified in Automation / Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience in managing supervisory personnel and demonstrate employee relations skills like conflict resolution, alternative dispute processes and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal / written communication skills to interface effectively at all levels of the organization, with a proven ability to lead / influence at all levels.
- Experience with organization budget planning, management and reconciliation.
- Able to develop, plan and implement goals and strategies.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills to investigate and formulate recommendations and action plans