Job Openings Driver
About the job Driver
Our client is a Healthcare Institution located in the central region of Singapore. Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will transport patients to and fro the Day Care Centre.
- Plan the daily driving route to transport patients to and from the Day Care Centre in a safe and timely manner.
- To work closely with the van escort to always provide a safe and comfortable journey for patients.
- Notify the Day Care manager immediately of any observed safety concerns or behavioural issues from the patients during the van journey.
- Comply with all road safety regulations of the Traffic Police.
- Assist in the planning and execution of transport arrangements for all patient outings.
- Ensure that the maintenance schedule for all vans is adhered to
- Maintain accurate records of van routes, mileage, equipment inspections and maintenance and repair logs on a regular basis.
- To assist the Day Care team with any other assigned duties.
- Be well-informed on updated traffic guidelines and road diversions / new roads to aid in the efficient planning of driving routes.
- Possess valid driving license
- Possess strong sense of responsibility for safety, patient, considerate and courteous towards patients.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess strong passion to serve