Job Openings Regional FP&A Manager
About the job Regional FP&A Manager
- Global European Logistics MNC
- Finance Business Partner Role
- Regional and Global Exposure
Financial Planning and
- Key responsibility includes financial performance management, stakeholder partnership, and advisory, driving excellence in deployment of resources, strategic benchmarking, business appraisal and budget planning.
- Act as a financial business partner for senior stakeholders, supporting the respective Regional General Manager, and providing advice and direction on financial matters.
- As a business finance partner, play an active role to contribute to the strategic planning of the business and provide financial insights and advice to business function teams and Senior Management. Proactively develop a good domain knowledge of the market and operations of all APAC entities.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to steer business performance and management cost.
- Lead initiative to design, transform and innovate planning, reporting, and analysis processes.
- Supports Financial reporting for APAC Regional team.
- Develop new Performance and Analytics standards in the region.
- Be a BI superuser, develop and manage a new BI Dashboard and ensure the tools are fit for purpose.
Business Process Management
- Oversee the internal processes and controls to drive new business initiatives across the APAC region.
- Lead the new initiatives to enhance efficiency and business performance including process improvement.
- Plan and oversee the evaluation of the existing ERP system or new development.
- Identification of system requirements and gaps.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- A University Accounting or Finance degree from a local or an internationally recognized University
- Professional accounting or financial analyst qualification (CA Singapore, ACCA, CFA)
- Asia Pacific experience preferred
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Responsible, self-driven and independent
- Good attention to detail and excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Courage to propose solutions and ensure follow-through on the execution
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Excellent team player who is energetic, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts in China and HK)
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in the Finance department of a multinational company, and 3 years in similar role with managerial experience
- Experience with regional accounts consolidation
- Good knowledge of the international accounting and tax standards
- Experience in the logistics sector is preferred
- Experience with M&A projects and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an added advantage