Job Openings Senior Executive, Regional Finance
About the job Senior Executive, Regional Finance
- Regional HQ of Global Technology Giant
- Financial Accounting & Analysis Role
- Covering SEA Region
- Responsible for A&P budget (IO) control
- Monitor A&P expense budget and usage accuracy to ensure budget usage is under good control and do not exceed the approved budget.
- Preparation of A&P analysis reports.
- Provide advice on accounting treatment.
- Verify sales rebates and A&P expense computations.
- Monthly closing and preparation of Journal Entries
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation for accruals and provisions.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation schedules.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statement and Management Report (ECAS).
- Responsible for engaging constant review, creation, and effect changes to cost centre and profit centre in line with business and organisation structure.
- Responsible for maintenance of system distribution and assessment cycles, and update of allocation ratio
- Responsible for execution of system distribution and assessment cycles to allocate monthly SGA expenses to products, immediately upon finalisation of the period end financial statements.
- Liaise with other departments for Budget and Forecast (BP/FC) data.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of BP/FC ECAS reports.
- Provide analysis of BP/FC reports.
- Support process improvement to enhance administrative and operation
- Participate and support any ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Accountancy or Business
- At least 3 years relevant experience in financial accounting and analysis.
- Experienced in reviewing and improving efficiency on daily accounting operations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Highly proactive and motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably with experience in SAP and TM1