Job Openings Accounts Executive
About the job Accounts Executive
- Leading Asset Management Company
- Vibrant Working Environment
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Supervise a team of 3 Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable officers.
- Handling full set of accounts and General Ledger functions.
- Review all invoices, billings and receipts. Monitor the ageing report and follow up promptly.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management purposes, reconciliation, month end closing and maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Responsible for variance analysis, annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Income Tax computation and GST returns.
- Cash Management.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Reporting to the Accountant.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant full sets & GL experience.
- Experience in real estate industry will be an advantage.
- Able to work in fast pace environment and meet tight deadlines.
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
Salary: $3,800 - $4,200