Job Openings Preschool Teacher
About the job Preschool Teacher
- Presence in More Than 12 Countries Worldwide
- Expanding Preschool Operations in Singapore
- Great Working Environment
- Plan, supervise and implement the programme for the class in accordance with centres policies and framework.
- Set up and create a stimulating and engaging pleasant learning environment that promotes learning.
- Keep accurate records of childrens progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents.
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management and carry out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Certifications in Early Childhood Care Education (DECCE)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in teaching in a childcare/preschool
- Passionate in teaching
Salary: Up to $4,000