Job Openings Enrolment Sales Consultant
About the job Enrolment Sales Consultant
- Leading Education Platform in South East Asia
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Recruit new students through activities such as facility visits, campaigns, open houses and information sessions.
- Counsel parents of existing and prospective students who are considering taking up new subjects; assist with academic program selection.
- Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets that are aligned with the core competencies of the company.
- Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives.
- To work closely with other departments stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, future plans and objectives.
- Diploma in all disciplines
- Min 1 year of experience in sales
- Candidates from banking / hospitality / insurance inudustry are welcome
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to liaise with English & Chinese speaking clients is essential.
Working Hours: 5 days work week (4 weekdays + 1 weekend arrangement)
Basic Salary: Up to $3,500
Attractive commission scheme - to be discussed during interview