Job Openings Customer Service Team Lead (Front Desk)
About the job Customer Service Team Lead (Front Desk)
- Leading Education Platform in South East Asia
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Manage and lead the customer service front desk team to deliver excellent customer service for customers in the East region.
- Build strong customer rapport and deepen relationships with top tier customers.
- Ensuring all customer requests are cleared in a timely and professional manner
- Identifying and implementing measures to further improve customer-fronting processes.
- Liaising with external departments to secure necessary resources for the team, and filling information gaps, where needed, to provide clarity to the team.
- Devoting time to build relationships, coach and engage team members.
- Diploma in all disciplines of study.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing a team in a front facing setting.
- Candidates with experience in retail/hotel/tourism industry encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills and customer service orientated attitude
- Ability to liaise with English & Chinese speaking clients is essential.
Working Hours: 4 weekdays + 1weekend
Working Location: Tampines
Salary: Up to $4,500