About the job Regional Business Development Consultant (Labels and Projectors)
- Regional HQ of Global Technology Giant
- New Headcounts for Labels and Projectors Team
- Covering SEA Region and Emerging Markets
You will be responsible for developing channel sales or Projector and Label Products focusing on the Indochina and emerging markets.
You will work in close collaboration with both product marketing team and sales organisations to develop and execute sales strategy for products, services and solutions including mobilising strategies for new products, leading sales enablement efforts internally as well as externally and support relationship advancement opportunities within this key partnership.
You will also need to demonstrate strong portfolio knowledge and understanding of value proposition to key decision makers, deliver high impact sales presentations and engagement opportunities amongst sales professional peers and senior leadership and leverage relationships across internal business units and partners to deliver outlined results.
- Identify and recruit suitable business partners in emerging markets such as Cambodia and Pakistan for named products. This includes the development of clear channel strategy with clear deliverables and go-to-market activities
- Engage partners to understand end users' requirements and needs and propose solutions with presentations and product demonstration
- Incorporate knowledge of the industry with partners to market right products, support materials, pricing recommendations and government tender support across all products
- Train and provide consultation to all sales companies on the latest trends in the market and possible solutions for both Projectors and Labels products
- Generate and drive new solutions and business ideas
- Explore and test new ideas, product applications and solutions to internal and development teams
- Engage third parry vendors to evaluate and consider integration of the products to provide total solutions
- Support and guide Business Development Executive on market development as well as structure route to market plans and activities
- Diploma/Degree holder
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Projector and/or Labelling industry
- Proven working experience in business development, channel management, and/or sales with a proven sales growth track record
- Willing to travel to meet partners and customers regularly
- Exposure to emerging markets or SEA region is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Independent, highly motivated, proactive, result-oriented and resourceful