Job Openings Environment Health & Safety Manager
About the job Environment Health & Safety Manager
- Leading Asset Management Company
- Vibrant Working Environment
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Provide guidance to contractors & screen through the risk assessment prior to fit-out work or project commencement.
- Ensure all environmental/employee health and safety standards are effectively designed and implemented.
- Plan, design and establish the Environment, Safety and Health (EHS) Framework in the company.
- Identify the relevant EHS regulations for operating buildings/workplace and work closely with the relevant authorities to establish the necessary processes.
- Update internal training materials for in-house trainings or briefing (eg. Mandatory Safety Induction for contractors, Incident/accident investigation course & EHS refreshers course for internal staffs).
- Carry out internal audit to ensure ISO 45001 (OHS) and ISO 14001 (EMS) standard is adhered to.
- Min 3 years of working experience in EHS
- Specialist Diploma in WSH or equivalent.
- Certified Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WHSO), Fire Safety Manager Cert is an advantage.
- Experience in construction, real estate and/or managing agents, hospitality industry are preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates capability of managing stakeholders.
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
Salary: Up to $6,800