Job Openings Network Engineer
About the job Network Engineer
- With Business functions within Singapore and ASEAN region.
- Good Compensation & Benefits Package
- Flexible working hours
- Highly technical hands-on role, providing post-sales on-site support of company solutions and products.
- Hold design and information gathering workshops with the customer to understand the existing network design and technical requirements.
- Understand the customers organizational structure and become familiar with the network implementation, support processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot equipment and network problems.
- Produce a written summary report of the status of equipment and network problems on a regular basis to the customer.
- Hold technology workshops with the customer to discuss equipment and network problems, provide case status updates, including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried.
- Train the customers design, implementation and support personnel to configure and operate various networks and cyber security products and solutions.
- Assist the customer to develop Network Operating and Equipment Operating Procedures.
- Develop secondary skills in other products in the product portfolio.
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of enterprise networks in a mixed networking environment. This includes hands-on operation of management tools and network analyzers
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Routing protocol operation (e.g. OSPF, BGP, LDP, and RSVP)
- Switching operation (e.g., STP, VLAN, Trunking, etc)
- Knowledge on Network Monitoring/Analyzer related
- Knowledge on Wireless network, Design, and Troubleshooting related
- Good knowledge on cyber security related technologies and solutions
- At least 2 years experiences in computer networking industry
- Hand-on experience of Network devices
- CCNA certification is must to have.
- CCNP certification or equivalent is preferred
- Familiar with Unix/Linux is preferred
- Experience with Scripting language is preferred