Job Openings Senior Relationship Manager, Private Banking
About the job Senior Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- Established International Private Bank
- Seeking Experienced RMs in Private Banking
- Good Benefits and Remuneration Package
- Implement geographical focused strategy in line with business strategy.
- Meet revenue targets and other quantitative targets like yield, AUMs, account growth and fee income ratio.
- Source for and acquire new clients within market and refer potential clients to other marketing teams or other segments within the bank.
- Provide investment advice to clients and be fully responsible for clients under management.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and understand the clients background and source of wealth.
- Ensure compliance with Bank's and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in managing clients with AUMs exceeding S$200 mil.
- Proven track record in the private banking business with existing clientle base
- Sound product knowledge relating to private banking.
- Good understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to listen and understand clients' requirements.
- Team player and ability to work together with the product team, support team and other banking divisions to acquire clients.