Job Openings Assistant Director, HR Business Partner
About the job Assistant Director, HR Business Partner
- Government Affiliate
- Lead a Team of HR Business Partners
- HR Policies & Strategies
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners to proactively partner the line departments in all HR aspects including recruitment, performance management, talent and career management as well as employee relations.
- Besides implementing HR policies, to partner the HR Plans and Policy Team to formulate and shape our HR strategies, policies and programmes to ensure policies remain relevant and effective.
- Establish strong rapport with line departments to understand business needs, be aware of ground concerns/issues and be able to identify competencies required to meet our future needs.
- Provide professional and strategic advice to the line departments to raise productivity and enhance capability.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Business Partner Team ensuring that HR Department remains to be a trusted partner of the line departments where manpower issues are concerned.
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in HR, with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of labour laws HR practices and demonstrated ability to provide HR solutions in complex environment.
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills with ability to engage stakeholders across all levels.
- Possess the drive to innovate and do things differently and better.
- Passion to serve in a cause-driven organization.