Job Openings Assistant Financial Controller
About the job Assistant Financial Controller
- Leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Brand
- Large Beverage Manufacturer
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will play a key role in managing the full spectrum of financial / management accounting and IT functions in the Company.
- Reviewing and analysing financial performance to aid management in making business decisions
- Instituting and maintaining effective internal IT / financial systems and control
- Providing timely preparation of financial and management report
- Managing relationships as well as liaising with relevant parties in handling GST, tax and audit matters
- Monitoring the consistency of IT and financial processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency
- You will be part of the management team to grow the business.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualifications
- At least 15 years of hands-on finance, costing and management accounting experience, preferably with audit experience.
- Technically strong in accounting and tax computation
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing and consumer marketing environment will be preferred.
- Knowledge in Movex ERP accounting software will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills to manage all levels of staff.